Saturday, July 25, 2009

Been Awhile

I've had this nagging feeling that I haven't blogged in way too long. You see, I decided that I'm going to use what I write on this blog for the journaling in Georgiana's (I've taken to calling her Georgiana lately instead of Ana) baby book. I figured it would make things easy because I won't have to worry about taking notes about her growth and then trying to find the little piece of paper that I wrote on when I inevitably lose it. Anyway, I haven't written anything in about two weeks because I was visiting my mom and then had a very busy week. But, I've often had thoughts like "I have to tell everyone that she's practically holding her head up!" or "I have to tell everyone that I weighed her at Derrek's house and she weighed 10 lbs. before she was even 5 weeks old!"

I've just downloaded all the pictures I've taken over the past two weeks, so I should be catching up on posts over the next few days. But, I just had to post this one because... Oh. My. Goodness! Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I love daddies with baby girls. There is nothing sweeter.

Kainoa said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....another sweet sweet picture of daddy and his little girl! Did you have a good time at the Garlic Festival?