Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've made several comments about Georgiana being so mellow and chill, especially when compared to Caleb. But, I'm starting to think she's mellow and chill only when compared to Caleb. All the other moms at my bible study think she is so energetic and curious (translation: she gets into everything).

And it wasn't until yesterday that I realized how mellow and chill she ISN'T when compared to other babies her age. Gunner, 6 weeks younger, crawled around a bit and mostly just played with a few toys and spent lots of time nursing. Carly is only 5 months old, so she just laid there the whole time. And Miss G? Darting from one end of the house to the other, eating stickers off toys, sneaking outside to play with the boys (who were beating each other with a hoe), dancing to nothing in particular, waving to the fish, going on the couch and off the couch and on the couch and...

But seriously? I love it. I love getting to know her. How different she is from Caleb. How different she is from everyone. I just love her.

Even when she does stuff like this when I'm trying to cook dinner...






3 comments:

Joanna said...

LOL, that's hilarious!

Johanna said...

I don't see the problem with pre-dinner chocolate. In fact, I thought it was a requirement!

Joanna said...

Yes, it's a requirement. Now send me some See's. ;) Just kidding.