Friday, November 7, 2008

Nighttime Nausea

For the past week or so, I get slightly nauseous and lose my appetite around 4 or 5 p.m. It's not so bad that I can't actually eat, but it does prevent me from actually enjoying my food. And tonight I was supposed to make spaghetti because yesterday I was craving spaghetti with cottage cheese on the side. But the thought of it makes me want to run to the bathroom, so I can't bring myself to cook it. Thankfully, Shane has no problem eating soup for dinner. If this continues, I might have to start making dinner around 3 p.m. before I lose my appetite. My mom sent some Hawaii-made soda crackers (my favorite!), so I'll probably have some of that tonight for dinner.

I've been sleeping pretty good lately though. That is, when Shane isn't trying to shove his pillow on my side of the bed and snore in my ear! Oh, and when Caleb doesn't wake me up at 1 a.m. to tell me his hand is stinky because he had to scratch his butt (gross!).

No comments: