Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Appointment - A Success!!


We saw the tiny heart beating! It was so wonderful! I didn't cry though because I knew before we got there that the baby was okay. I've been so sleepy and just knew that I was still pregnant. Poor Shane was still very worried though, but I can understand since he can't feel things like I can.

The arm legs and buds aren't visible in this picture. The doctor said that is because this is a side shot. The head is on the bottom and the umbilical cord is shooting off to the left.

Caleb was so cute! As the doctor was getting ready to do her thing, he told her "Don't hurt her, okay? You have to be careful." Oh my gosh! It was the cutest thing ever!

This Kaiser office that I'm going to does things a little different than the one in Manassas. I'll be going to another appointment next Thursday and then will have appointments every month after that. I'm hoping that I'll get more pictures though, hopefully one with a good shot of the arm and leg buds!

No comments: