Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Belly Pic - 16 Weeks



The 16 week shot is on the top and the 12 week is on the bottom for comparison. I was thinking that I hadn't gotten that much bigger, but apparently I have. I still haven't felt the baby kick, but it should be soon. I thought that I had felt Caleb at 14 weeks, but after checking in his baby book, turns out I felt one little kick at 16 weeks and then a few more in week 17. But Shane is convinced that it'll take longer with this one because he's thinking he or she will be much calmer than Caleb. Because that would only be fair. Caleb was really hyper and even demanding in the belly and still is. But, the nice thing about Caleb was that I always knew he was alive, since he was constantly moving.

2 comments:

Kainoa said...

OMG, it looks like you are growing fast! That is great, you can see a difference for sure. I hope your back gets to feeling better soon, there is nothing as bad as back pain. I love all the pictures you post!

Johanna said...

You look great! Are you feeling well? Any sickness? What does Caleb think about it all?