Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm writing this from my computer! Yay! Turns out that Ana just knocked the hard drive loose. It's really good to have an Apple laptop sometimes. It's so easy to just take it to the mall to be fixed.

Unfortunately, I'm still not writing a proper update post. Sorry, but I'm tired. It seems that with every pregnancy it's harder on my aging body, we have more stuff going on and I get to take way less naps. Not a good combination.

Caleb is in taekwondo camp this week, which is allowing me a little bit of a break, but I've been spending pretty much every moment driving to appointments and meeting with plumber, tree trimmers and cable guys. I think I've unpacked two boxes so far since Monday.

Okay, well enough of the complaining. I'm tired. But, things are starting to wind down and hopefully I'll post some pictures and give some better details in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take 'er easy Marie!! Everything does not have to be finished yesterday ;)

I don't envy you, moving while pregnant with your third! WHEW!!!