Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 9

It's not officially over and I hope to get something sewn today. But, I just couldn't wait to post about Ana's room!

Lookie!!



Isn't it so cute? I'm so happy with it, especially because I had no idea I was going to do this. I organized my sewing area first and had a Martha Stewart pompom kit that I got on clearance at Michael's. I couldn't figure out where to store it and thought I should just make the pompoms.

I like how her room looks girly without being pink. Not that I have anything against pink. I don't think Ana has even one outfit that isn't primarily pink. But, being blue and green AND girly is a nice surprise.



And this is my little sewing area. I'm very happy with it. It's very handy having the bookcase close by. And our room feels so much bigger without all the boxes and junk on the floor :)



I'm so excited for Shane to get home and see how nice it looks!

I've really been wanting some fresh flowers. For months actually. And someone just won't take the hint. Also, I am just too cheap to even buy a $3.99 bunch of flowers at Trader Joes. What's wrong with me?

So, I went into my yard with all the sad and half dead flowers and picked some. Not bad. I really need to figure out how the irrigation system works so I can have some healthier flowers.

2 comments:

Rebecca Facas said...

I bet she'll love the PomPoms!

Joanna said...

Nice! You're sewing area looks really great. Nice and tidy. And I really like the pompoms!!!