Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Fabric! Yipppeeeeeee!!

Shane said, "You've got a problem."

I said, "They were supposed to deliver it when you were at work!"

I felt a little devious for not admitting that I've got another box coming tomorrow. But thanks to UPS delivering so late in the day, I'll get ratted out, I'm sure.



Here's all the David Walker Robot fabric I bought from Fabric.com's Westminster Blowout sale! Cute, huh? I was a little surprised to see that the robot fabric has a light blue background, not white. But that's my fault for not paying attention because they only had one choice of this robot fabric.



It's still really cute with the red and blues. The orange doesn't go very well.



The orange, red and blue stripe go along great with the planet fabric. The blue doesn't, there was a teal that would have gone along perfect, but I didn't get it. Darn. But there's always Etsy.

I really do have a problem, don't I?



And I got 2 yards of Kaffe Fassett's Floating Flowers in Mauve because, well because it's Kaffe Fassett. I saw this on Etsy and I just have to have a little dress in this fabric now. I think the purple gingham is a nice touch.

2 comments:

Rebecca Facas said...

The robot fabric is super cute! I tried to get some when you sent me the link, but I was too late, and most of it was all sold out :-(

I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Joanna said...

Very nice!!! I have to admit that it's killing me now even more seeing those fabrics with the planets. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! How incredibly frustrating.