Wednesday, June 2, 2010

20 Week Belly and Baby Teeth

Here I am at 20 weeks along! I was thinking that my belly should be a lot bigger. I've been worrying more than the other kids that there is something wrong. But...



I pulled up this 20 week belly picture from Ana. And I look exactly the same size, don't I? I really need to chill.




Caleb got up from bed last night to show me that his second tooth was on the verge of falling out.



And then got up 5 minutes later to show me it had. Well, it looks to me like he helped a lot. But, it sure is exciting! I still can't believe he's lost two teeth before he's 5.5 yrs old. He is going to be so cute with out his two top teeth :)

1 comment:

Rebecca Facas said...

Maybe your just remembering the size you were at the end of your last pregnancy, instead of all the time before.

So, did you find out the sex? I've been waiting for the post!!!