Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Small Thoughts

I've been having insomnia randomly. It's not nearly as bad as it was with Ana, so I haven't mentioned it. But, last night when I was trying to fall back asleep at 2am, I felt the baby's hiccups for the first time. I love that. For some reason it really humanizes them for me. It's usually so hard to believe there is a little human being in my belly, but when I feel the hiccups, it seems so very real.

Ana is driving me crazy! She gets into everything! I can't leave her alone for a minute without her finding some mischief to have fun with. But darn it, she's so dang cute!

We sign all the final paperwork for our new house in 9 days! And get the keys the next day! There's a bit of stress with exiting this house because the owner seems obsessed with making as much money off of us as possible. We had to put down a $1,900 deposit and we're not counting on getting any of it back. I'm trying to keep my mind on the bigger picture (we get out and never look back!), but it's really hard not to get furious about it.

We find out if it's a boy or girl tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I cannot wait to hear whether it is a boy or a girl. You better be sharing that bit of information!!