Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh My!

I used to really dislike pecan pie. That jelly stuff weirded me out! But, I've grown to appreciate it. And since cooking new things is so exciting, I think I'll have to make this for Christmas. We'll likely be spending it with Shane's family and since they're rednecks from the South, I think they'll love it!

And you gotta check out the most beautiful craft room ever. I'm so jealous! I this website because I've been getting more into scrapbooking lately. Not that I've actually been scrapbooking... but I've been thinking about it.

4 comments:

Kainoa said...

HOLY COW!!!! That craft room is INCREDIBLE! It looks like it should be in Better Homes and Gardens magazine or something.

I saw the pie on pioneer woman too and I though...gee that looks so gooey and yummie if only I could tolerate nuts I would make it! So eat some for me ok Marie!

Joanna said...

That's no craft room, that's a...a...I don't know what it is, but it's not messy enough to be a craft room! And GRANITE COUNTERTOPS? Puh-leeze.

LOL. Yummy pecan pie. You have seen Martha's upside down pecan pie right? Talk about delectable.

Unknown said...

Kainoa - you can't eat nuts? that's so sad. i so love pecans. not so much walnuts or cashews. but pecans! so good in everything!

Joanna - you're just jealous! you're right though about it being so immaculate. although, she does say that she's still putting it together. but the thing that is so amazing about it, is that there actually seems to be a place for everything.

i love that little room off to the side that she said her kids can use while she's scrapbooking. genius!!

Unknown said...

you know, i think i've actually made that upside down pecan pie before. but i can't remember it very well. it doesn't have that jelly stuff though. but all those pecans! yummm!