Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chins, Noses and Fireworks

Ana has two features that I'm not sure who they're from. First, she has a cleft chin. Neither Shane or I have a cleft chin and I never noticed any family members that have one. Also, her nose is definitely more mine than Shane's since his has a pointy tip and Ana's is obviously not going to grow pointy. But, my nose isn't *that* round! And my nose was really flat when I was a baby. Her nose is rather large. But, so cute and pudgy! I love it!

**UPDATE** So, I found out that both Derrek (my brother) and Dad both have cleft chins. Mystery solved! It's pretty cool that she has a distinct feature from Dad since she is named after him. (His name is George)



And every time I give her a bath and her hair is a bit crazy and sticking up, she reminds me of Kim Jong Il for some reason. LOL! But, she's cute :) and him... not so much.






We bought some fireworks for 4th of July and popped them at home since there was no fireworks show here in Monterey because of budget cuts. Turns out this was more fun anyway. The only thing is that we didn't buy much at all and it was gone pretty quickly. Our neighbors across the street had 4 large garbage bags full though, so we watched them pop theirs.

Next year, we are going to buy lots more!



No comments: