Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stupid Diaper Rash!



See how tired I look?

Yesterday was rough for me. Ana had terrible diaper rash again, which I was a bit confused about because the previous case cleared right up when I started using the cloth diapers. But, last night I had a thought that maybe I shouldn't have used Oxy Clean detergent to wash the cloth pads. I washed all the dirty pads last night with just the baby detergent and also did a second rinse cycle. Things were much better today.

What was so horrible about yesterday? Ana was so fussy! She wouldn't let me put her down. I was getting horrible flashbacks from when Caleb was a baby. It was really hard for me to do anything for myself, like eat. I remember that being a huge problem when Caleb was 6 to 12 months old. I had lost so much weight that I couldn't even give blood. He'd cry all day long and I couldn't gather my thoughts together enough to think about doing anything for myself. Anyway, that's how it was yesterday.

No comments: