Thursday, July 9, 2009

Every Day is a New Day

** Just wanna let you know that I just posted two old posts that I didn't get a chance to finish at the time. **



Miss Georgiana is giving me a break today! I fed her this morning for only 30 minutes or so and now she has been sleeping in the swing for an hour and a half! Actually, the nights have been unexpected also. One night I'll get a 3 or 4 hour chunk of sleep and then other nights she's got me up every two hours.

Now that she's almost a month old, I hope things will start to get a little more consistent. In the way of her sleeping a lot, anyway :)

Oh. The other thing I was wrong about was Shane being able to calm her done. Things have turned against me. Now, I have a hard time getting her to relax (unless I'm feeding her) and Shane is much better at it. Aren't they cute?



Shane thinks it's because she wants to be soothed by me in a way that he can't. And it hadn't occurred to me until he mentioned it. But, I think he's right because then I noticed that sometimes when I feed her, she just let's all the milk drip out the side of mouth. So, I try to give her a pacifier, but she gags and chokes herself. Oh! The Drama!

No comments: