Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby, Don't Break My Heart!

I put Ana down to sleep every night at 7:30 pm. I sing her a song while she lays her head on my shoulder. Then I lay her down and unless she's really tired she cries for about five minutes before falling asleep.

But tonight? As soon as I walked into her room, she starts screaming! So, I realize that I forgot to let Shane say good night to her and figured she was upset about that. Well, she would not come back to me! And then when I ripped her (no exaggeration here) off Shane she started screaming bloody murder! I guess she knew she was going to sleep for the night.

I just had to lay her in her crib with no song. And she's still screaming and it's so sad. It just breaks my heart.

3 comments:

Rebecca Facas said...

Letting babies cry is the hardest thing! I def. feel for you!

Joanna said...

Oh I hate that. So sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the hard part of being a parent.